Jun 8, 2007

No title

This morning, I had to be baby-sitter, so I took Sarah to my office. My friends at the Lab were amazed to see my little Sarah, and of course everybody said she was so cute. Many of them were joking that I wanted to train Sarah being a baby scientist. I nodded, and replied when Sarah scribbled on the paper: yeah, she is drawing the Feynman diagrams, and I have to calculate them.

Sarah seemed like my place, and she was quite the whole morning, though she almost digged everything out from my office drawers, and fighted with me to play my laptop.

When we were leaving, Sarah reminded me that we should return the toy to our secretary who gave Sarah a toy spider-man when we came to office. Of course, she was happy when she knew that she could take the spider-man home.

No comments: